Cristina SăulescuTax & Transfer Pricing Partner
- Member of the Chamber of Tax Consultants (2009)
- College of Economic Sciences, West University Timișoara, 2001
- CABOT Tax & Transfer Pricing Partner, Bucharest – present
- Director, Head of Accounting and Tax, Baker Tilly Romania (January – November 2021)
- Regional Transfer Pricing Services Coordinator for South East Europe, Baker Tilly South East Europe (2017 – November 2021)
- Tax & TP Manager PKF Finconta, Bucharest (2009 – 2017)
- Inspector, Ministry of Public Finance, General Directorate for Administration of Large Taxpayers, 2002 – 2009
Cristina Săulescu, Cabot Transfer Pricing Partner, has been active in this profession for over 20 years, both in the private and public sectors in Romania. Cristina has a degree in economics from the West University in Timișoara and is a member of the Chamber of Fiscal Consultants in Romania.
Experience in the private sector consists of a wide range of coordination and development of accounting services, specialist assistance on mergers and acquisitions projects, compliance and tax assistance, consultancy on transfer pricing issues both nationally and regionally. Cristina also worked in the public sector for a period of 7 years as a tax auditor of the National Tax Administration Agency, plus another 10 years of management.
Last but not least, Cristina has extensive experience as a lecturer and trainer and has held several conferences and workshops on various topics in the field of local and international taxation and transfer pricing.