Alina AndreiFounding Partner
- Member of the Chamber of Tax Consultants (2013)
- Executive MBA, Vienna University of Business and Economics, (WU Executive Academy, 2016 – 2018)
- College of Business Administration in English, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (ASE)
- Founder and Transfer Pricing Partner, Cabot Transfer Pricing (2010 – present)
- Tax Manager, multinational in the energy sector (2012 – 2015)
- Tax Consultant, Big4, Bucharest (2008 – 2010)
- Internal, Ministry of Public Finance, Large Taxpayers, 2007
Alina Andrei is a partner in the company Cabot Transfer Pricing and has experience in the preparation of the transfer pricing file since 2008, the year of publication of Order 222 / 2008 on transfer pricing.
To date, Alina has assisted more than 400 local and European Union companies in the preparation and documentation of the transfer pricing file and has assisted more than 40 companies in TP file audits. Alina is a CCF member and graduated in February 2018 from the Executive MBA program at the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
Previously, Alina worked as a tax and charge specialist in a multinational in the energy sector, in the transfer pricing department of a Big4 company and in the Ministry of Finance (General Directorate for the Administration of Large Taxpayers).