CABOT Transfer Pricing at the TAX EU Forum Conference, February 9 – 10, 2023
- 9 February 2023 - 10 February 2023
- Hotel JW Marriott, Bucharest
The 17th edition of TaxEU Forum, the most important legislation and taxation event, will take place on 9-10 February 2023 and will bring together specialists from the most important tax consulting companies. The event will offer solutions for the legislative and fiscal challenges of 2023, bringing to the fore the legislative changes and their effects on the fiscal environment in Romania.
TaxEU Forum 2023 will take place at the JW Marriott Hotel. The conference will take place “in person” at the JW Marriott Hotel, with participants able to follow the event online. Participation in specialized seminars will be possible only with physical presence, in each seminar room.
Alina Andrei and Cristina Săulescu, from Cabot Transfer Pricing, in cooperation with BirișGoran, will support SEMINAR 7 – dedicated to the fiscal changes applicable in 2023, as well as Transfer Pricing in that context.
Here are the topics covered by the CABOT Transfer Pricing team:
Tax changes applicable in 2023
• SAF-T, e-transport, e-invoice
• The impact of fiscal changes at the level of profit and income tax, respectively
• The impact of fiscal changes at the VAT level
• The impact of fiscal changes at the level of income tax (wages)
• Other important changes
Transfer pricing in the context of tax changes
• Legislative news (implemented directives, impact in Romania)
• Impact of price caps, inflation and interest in transfer pricing analysis
• Fiscal controls of the Transfer Pricing File (DPT), examples
• Example of DPT preparation and sections of the file to which the inspectors are very attentive
Event propagated by TaxEU Forum